Measures 9 1/2" tall 4" across at the base.
Brilliant Orange and vibrant other colors in the art deco style
. Has significant age crazing no chips or cracks in the china. The paint at the edge of the base shows some wear.
The internal finish looks like lusterware. This is a very pretty piece of pottery and quite unusual.
MORE PICTURES BELOW
If you have any purchase related questions please use the ask a question button.
Check out the other great auctions this week !
Thanks for bidding on another fine DaleVelk Auction
Terms of Business.
PLEASE do take a minute to read them before bidding:
T ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE U.S. SHIPMENTS ONLY POLICY .
1. Your payment should be sent within 7 days of the end of the auction
2. The amount stated for shipping in the U.S. for this item is by USPS Mail. If you require a different method please let me know and I will advise of the cost. I do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged uninsured packages. Insurance coverage against lost or damaged shipments is available at USPS rates
Fee . . . . . . . . . . Insurance Coverage
$1.65 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.05 ................ $50.01 to $100
$2.45 ................ $100.01 to $200
$4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300
$5.50 ................ $300.01 to $400
$6.40 ................ $400.01 to $500
$7.30...............$500.01 to $600
3. Please note that I sell and ship only to the United States and only via mail order, in person pickup/delivery is not available.
4. You will receive emailed payment information within a few hours of the end of auction
5. You may pay by money orders, good checks or Paypal for this item. The fee for any returned check NSF or otherwise is $50
Personal checks may substantially increase shipping time.
6 PLEASE do not bid in you are not in the United States.
7. If the pictures are not showing up try hitting reload or I can email them to you or if you have any questions please email me with the item number before bidding or ordering.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.