This auction is for a vintage unopened 1969 bottle of Seagram's Crown Royal, quart size.
This is Seagram's Crown Royal Fine De Luxe Blended Canadian Whisky (80 proof), a product of Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Limited, Waterloo , Ontario , Canada . All seals are intact on the bottle. The bottle is in excellent condition. Also included is the original blue Seagram's bag which is also in excellent condition. The original box is in great condition for its age with all flaps intact and only minor wear damage to the corners - the picture shows the original price sticker - $14.98 - which I have left on and haven't attempted to remove.
This item is a collectible due to its age and sold "as-is". The bottle is full, with no broken seals, but I have no idea what the contents would be like after 45 years. The buyer must be of legal age and insurance is required for shipping this item. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DURING SHIPPPING. Per Ebay policy, the following applies:
· The value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents. (Bottles of wine are not permitted, as their value is generally based on the wine in the bottle rather than the bottle itself.)
· The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
· The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
· The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years of age).
· Buyers and sellers both ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.