SKYBLADE KNIVES - Art with an Edge!
Check out this beautiful, handmade, custom hunting knife with a lifetime warranty!!!
New, custom knife handmade by Todd Orr of Skyblade Knives in Bozeman, Montana.
Each knife carries a lifetime warranty. Any problems, I fix or replace the knife. The steel and edge-holding are exceptional!
I've been handcrafting custom knives for 18 years. My designs are useful, the steel is
exceptional, and the quality is superb. My knives are sold across the country in numerous art galleries and high-end sporting goods stores. I am using eBay to move a few knives at a discounted price to get my name out into circulation. Don't miss out on a great deal on a great knife! Good luck bidding!
· The retail price for this knife at one of my retail outlets is $260.00.
· The steel is ATS-34 stainless steel and is hardened to 61 RC.
· Model is called the Talus .
· Model serial number is 019 .
· Overall knife length is 8.1".
· Blade length is 3.5" with a 3.25" cutting edge.
· Blade thickness is 1/8".
· Handle material is a stabilized and very beautiful hardwood called Madison Maple Burl. This piece is loaded with contrasting eyes stripes and swirls within the grain. A light green tint is visible within some of the hairline surface cracks of the wood. Madison Maple was brought to the Madison Valley, Montana as a young sapling on a wagon train in 1864, and planted on a homesteaded ranch along the Tobacco Root Mountains just west of the Madison River. This tree recently acquired a disease and died at about 150 years old and was 2 feet in diameter. I was fortunate enough to purchase a piece of the stump with this fantastic burl wood. It is of very limited supply for I have now used over half of the existing supply in the last year. Some of the Madison Maple Burl has an incredible pattern of swirls and eyes that I have never seen before in a maple burl. It is certainly a very unique burl. Because of its' limited supply and recent high demand on custom orders, I will be increasing the price of the knives with the quality pieces of Madison Maple Burl. Don't delay to buy yours now or place an order while it lasts!
· This knife has a full-tang construction. Bolsters and pins are stainless steel .
· Knife comes with a handmade, custom leather sheath by Madison Saddlery in Ennis, Montana.
· A very usefull design and beautiful knife!
For more knife information, facts, frequently asked questions, warranty info, other knife models, hunting photos, and prices on Skyblade Knives, go to or email me.
Payment: PayPal, check or money order. Will ship after payment received.
Shipping/Insurance: $7.00. USPS priority shipping.
A special thanks to all the ebay bidders and purchasers! You fine people obviously know a good knife when you see one. If you're happy with your purchase, please leave me some feedback on ebay or a personal testimonial when you get time. I plan to add more testimonials to my website or maybe put yours on ebay. Thanks! Todd Orr
REAL TESTIMONIALS 2006
Todd, I just finished up deer hunting in Northern Texas and in Western Pa. I used my Summit Hunter that I purchased from you last year to field dress 5 white tails. This knife performed like no other knife that I have owned. It holds its edge, it fits great in your hand, and it looks like a million bucks. I had several people want to see this knife after watching me go to work on my deer. My biggest problem was making sure they gave it back to me. I like to buy all kinds of new hunting toys, and I can honestly say that your knife has been my best purchase in years. Keep up the great work and you can bet I will be back for more. Tom
Hi Todd. Received the 4" Bison today, and I must say I'm speechless. Although i had very high expectations for my first knife from you, having now received it, I can only say that it has ...... read more