You are bidding a Professional Wireless microphone transmitter and receiver system consisting of a
Sony UHF Synthesized WRT-805 Body transmitter with Microphone and a Sony WRR-810 UHF Receiver pack.
This auction also includes the padded case for the WRR-810 Tuner .
Both are tested and work well!
Sony WRT-805A UHF Synthesized Body Pack Transmitter
792.250 MHz to 805.500 MHz 102 channels selectable Crystal controlled PLL synthesizer.
10 mW (50 ½ load) 1/4 wave length antenna.
3.5 mm (5/32 inch) dia. 3-pole mini phone jack with lock mechanism
DC 1.5 V, AA-size (LR6) alkaline battery(1) Approx. 6 hours
Dims: 58 (W) x 93 (H) x 21 (D) mm (2 3/8 x 3 3/4 x 27/32 inches)
100 g (3.5 oz) w/ battery
• Smoothly tapered body pack with compact, lightweight design
• Battery alarm transmitted to compatible receivers
• LCD for display of channel, attenuator and accumulated operating hours
• Up to 6 hours of continuous operation with a single AA-size (LR6) alkaline battery
• 10 mW RF power output
• 3-pole mini jack with a lock mechanism for secure lavalier cable clamping
• Switchable -40 dB/-60 dB input level and PHASE switches for guitar and lavalier microphone
• Microphone options:ECM-77BMP/ECM
Click for link to WRT-805 Operating Instructions
Sony WRR-810 UHF Synthesized Tuner Description:
Sony's UHF synthesized wireless microphone Receiver operates in the 800 MHz band.
Operates with 94 selectable frequencies for interference-free operation. Compact and lightweight,
reproducing high-quality sound.
The WRR-810 tuner is for an 800 MHz band UHF synthesized wireless microphone system to be
used for broadcast or movie production purposes.
• Easy selection of 94 channels - With its sophisticated phase locked loop (PLL) circuit, the unit
can operate on any one of 94 carrier frequencies in a 12 MHz frequency band for each model,
selected by a simple button operation. Each channel is identified by a number consisting of a 2-digit
TV channel number and a 2-digit wireless microphone channel.
• CPU and LCD for coordinated operation control - The built-in CPU controls the unit operation
including the PLL circuit function. The LCD shows the current channel number, the residual battery
power, the input attenuation setting, the AF input level and the RF output.
• Saved channel and input attenuation settings - The unit stores the channel and the input attenuation
settings when it is turned off. The saved settings are retained even if the batteries are removed.
Tfore, when using the unit next time, you need not make the same settings again.
• Highly reliable electronic attenuator - The built-in input level attenuator is adjustable in the range of
0 to 21 dB in 3 dB steps. It reduces signal distortion when an excessively strong input signal is received.
SOLD A WITH A 7 DAY RIGHT OF INSPECTION!
THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE OR EXPORT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES!
Terms & Conditions
Avitar's business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Eastern Standard time. We will answer questions during those hours prior to the
end of the auctions. Questions received over the weekend or on holidays will be
answered Monday morning.
Shipping costs are to the US (Lower 48 States). Local pick-up is available
by appointment only. Alaska and Hawaii residents please e-mail for a shipping
quote before bidding.
Shipping & Handling
All items are professionally packed to arrive undamaged. UPS is our standard
domestic carrier and Federal Express or UPS are our international
carrier. International shipping can be very expensive,...