SUPER RARE - NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION - LAST ONES
INVENTORIES ARE LIMITED!!!
spec.- ops. Brand
navigator combat knife sheath
( flash light not included)
YOUR CHOICE OF SHORT OR LONG - BLACK , DESERT TAN , OR OD GREEN
"bUY IT NOW" FOR $49.95 AND RECIEVE FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
BATTLE TESTED & COMBAT PROVEN
Another marvel of modern engineering, made in the U.S.A. by SPEC.-OPS. Brand
Backed by their completey iron clad lifetime warranty.
Two sizes to choose from:
Short version will accept blades up to 6" long - Such as the Air Force Survival Knife & Navy Seal Combat Knife. The Long version will accept blades up to 8.5 incles long - Such as the USMC Kabar, M-9 & M-7 Bayonets, etc.
Width of up to 1-7/8" & up to 1/4" thick, for both.
Thousands of these sheaths have been sold to:
US Army Special Forces ( Spec-Ops ) - DELTA - Navy SEALs - US Army Rangers - Airforce Security Forces - Marine Force Recon - US Coast Guard - British SAS - SWAT - BORTAC - FBI - ICE - Canadian & Australian Military and Special Operations Units - many, many, more
"NAVIGATOR" Fixed blade knife sheath from SPEC.-OPS ® Brand.
Engineered, specifically, for NAVSPECWAR and the U.S. Navy SEALs, & adopted by hundreds of Special Operation ( Spec-Ops ) warriors, worldwide, this, now, out of production "NAVIGATOR" fixed blade knife sheath presented an industry first by incorporating a pouch specially engineered to hold tactical lights, yet capable of so much more. Its unique " SHINE-THRU " feature allows the operator the option of using their tactical flashlight as a low-intensity navigation / viewing light without sacrificing light discipline in a tactical situation - perfect for use with night vision devices. The "NAVIGATOR" is easily adapted to all MOLLE type (PALS webbing loops) and ALICE systems, as well as duty and pants belts. The "NAVIGATOR" is fully jumpable and purposely over-built. It is the perfect sheath for all of your Night-Ops!
Features and benefits of the "NAVIGATOR":
· Unique "MULTI-FIT" Thermo-plastic liner (easily removable for cleaning) securely holds blades up to 8.5" long, ¼" thick, and 1-7/8" wide. I.E.: M-9 & M-7 Bayonet; Air Force Survival Knife; USMC Combat Fighting Knife; SEAL Pup; etc., etc.
· "550 Para Cord" tie-down and leg-loop rigging
· Tie-down loops on underside.
· Web loop at bottom for lashing to packs, leg-loop, etc.
· Constructed for extra durability with double-layered Denier 1000 Cordura® fabric.
· US Government, Mil-Spec. Grommet tie-downs along sides of sheath body.
· "Jump-Ready" with redundant tie-downs for knife handle and additional attachment points along body & backside of sheath.
· Exclusive " SHINE-THRU " feature provides the user the option of using their tactical flashlight as a low-intensity navigation / viewing light - fantastic illuminator for night vision devices.
· Proprietary "Split-loop" design gives this sheath a superior advantage over all conventional sheath models. T he "Split-loop" Advantage includes:
· Attachment to all duty belts.
· MOLLE compatible for attachment to Interceptor® body armor, MOLLE packs and load learing vests. Prevents fore-aft movement when worn on pants belts.
· 100% MADE IN THE USA!
100% Made in the U SA . Guaranteed for life .
SPEC.-OPS. ® Brand Lifetime Warranty
Simply put, if it's our fault (materials and/or workmanship), we'll repair or replace it - anytime, anyw If it's your fault (you survived and your gear didn't), we'll fix it ASAP and depending on how good your story is, we'll most likely do it for free. Enough said. Spec.-Ops. ® Brand - Great Gear Made in a Great Country - the U.S.A.!
If you know gear, then you know SPEC.-OPS. ® Brand . And, you will know their gear does NOT FAIL - EVER!!!
SPEC.-OPS. ® Brand i...