ESTATE FRESH. It dates from 1942. it measures overall about 36 1/2" x 26 1/4" x 10 3/4" and weighs about 43 pounds. It powers up and we hear static. I could not get in a station. The case has a few light scuff marks and scratches. It has no other issues and is sold as is !One of two Philco home sets to use converted Philco car radio chassis. The heart of the A-361 was an F-1942 (Ford) AM receiver, converted to operate on AC and placed in a medium size console cabinet.
Number made: 35,800.
To see more unique antiques from Cindys_Basement visit our eBay store.
* I do my best to accurately describe each and every item to its
current condition. 100% money back guarantee on items if not as
* Combine shipping options may be available, please contact me for
details on a multi purchase discount.
* For your convenience please direct all inquiries through eBay's " ASK
SELLER A QUESTION ", I will respond quickly! (we do not use our email).
* We want your item to arrive safe. Please note that a small handling
fee is added to our shipping costs to cover packing materials.
* Items are shipped within 72 hours of cleared payment (not counting
weekends and holidays). Large items may require a little more time.