1. I believe the flower thermos is used and has some scratches. Aladdin Thermos, Stopper No. 30, Filler No. 012C-Cup No. 223, 1Pint
2. I believe it to be new. Very few small marks on the outside. Paperwork inside. Aladdin Worth all, Stopper No. 30, Filler No. 012C-Cup No. 123, No. 3730C Pint
3. Believed to be new. Aladdin Wide Mouth Replacement Filler and box No. 090B Pint will fit all Aladdin bottles calling for 090 or 090B Fillers
4. Believed to be new. Aladdin Thermos bottle replacement filler in box, no. 032C quart will fit all bottles calling for 032, 032B, 032C, 032D, or 032F Fillers
5. Believed to be new. Aladdin's Worth all Thermos No. 3750 Quart. in box. No 31 Stopper No 143 Cup No. 032B Filler. I do not see any dents or scratches. Some glue on surface from packaging but rubs off easy. Metal rings at top and bottom have some tarnish. Box has some wear on edges/small tearing.
6. Believed to be new. Aladdin's Worth all Thermos No. 3750 Quart. in box. No 31 Stopper No 143 Cup No. 032B Filler. I do not see any dents or scratches. Some glue on surface from packaging but rubs off easy. Metal rings at top and bottom have some tarnish. Box has some wear on edges/small tearing.
7. 3 pack of thermos's
1. Unsure if used or new but still has sticker on the cup/lid. Not a true dent but has a flat spot on the outside, and some small scratches. Glue that can rub off and some tarnish on the metal. Aladdin No. WM93B Quart wide mouth vacuum bottle. Use No. 045B filler-No.27 LOX-on Stopper
2. Unsure if used or new. Little flat spot/slight dent toward the bottom. Some small scratches and rub off glue. Some tarnish on metal. Aladdin Economy No. 43B Quart vacuum bottle use No. 032B filler, Use No. 31 LOX-ON stopper.
3. Unsure if used or new but sticker still on cup/lid. Can feel a flat spot in side wall. some small scrapes and scuffs. It has two yellow cups inside the lid. Aladdin No P45B Quart Plaid vacuum bottle Use NC. 032B filler, No. 31 LOX-ON stopper.
4. The case for the three thermos's looks like it may have gotten some moisture or water around the bottom the spot in the picture is the worst water spot.
8. Left is an Aladdin cup/lid with just the lamp that needs a good cleaning, middle says Aladdin on the top, and one to the right is another lamp. The two stoppers are No. 30.
Note that I have wiped down most of the thermos's with a rag but some could use a good cleaning.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to give a quality answer. Thank you!
Payment must be received within 5 days of auction end. I only accept
To the winning bidder
If there are any problems please do not give negative feedback, I am willing to work through problems.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.