WEST BEND - Lifetime Stainless Steel 4-pc Drip Coffee Pot
· RARE - Vintage Lifetime Stainless Steel 4-pc Drip coffee Pot
· If this Coffee Pot has been used it is very hard to tell, it is SUPER Clean. Please see pictures for a better look at the condition
· Appears to be in perfect working condition
· T are no dents or pitting
· The four pieces include the bottom pot with the spout and handle, the top reservoir, the flat metal piece that keeps the coffee grounds in-place and regulates the water dripping and the lid.
· The unique aspect of this style pot is the container that holds the water before it drips into the pot has the holder for the grounds attached to it so t is no way the grounds can get into the pot. A flat metal piece with holes also keeps the grounds in their container. The top fits over the water container and also over the pot. When the coffee is finished dripping, you can remove the top container, put the lid on the pot and serve it conveniently at the table.
· Please ask if you need more information or pictures.
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OFTEN.
I will be listing approx. 50 pieces of genuine WEST BEND Lifetime Cookware, including a 21 piece set of Lifetime that sold for over $3,000.00 new.
TERMS OF SALE :
Please read all information & bid comfortably. Please email me within 24 hours after the auctions closes with your choice of payment method. Payment must be received within 7 days of the auctions end.
I do my best to describe the condition of all items in my auctions. It is not worth my time or yours to hide any details. If t has been an error in the description of your item please email within 5 days after receipt of item. All items are sold as-is with no warranty or guarantee written or implied. All of our items are guaranteed to be as described.
If you have a problem with your item PLEASE email me before leaving feedback, If I have made an error I would like to take care of it so both parties can feel good about our transaction.
Most auctions will have a shipping calculator with several choices of shipping methods. I do my best to estimate the shipping weight for the calculator; I am not trying to make a profit off of my shipping
If you are using Paypal, I will combine shipping only if you pay with ONE SINGLE PAYMENT!!!!! Email first if you have any questions.
We use USPS and FedEx ground to ship most of our packages to the Continental U.S., In order to keep your cost down. Email me if you would like to use other forms of shipment.
We have successfully shipped many fragile items in the past (please check my feedback). We will wrap all items in plenty of paper and/or bubble wrap, fragile items we double box. Your items are securely & professionally packaged to insure that we are doing our best to get your item to you safely.
If you are asking us to ship to an unconfirmed address or non-verified buyer you do so at your own risk. We are going to ask you to send us an email verifying your name address and phone number and you accept the responsibility of sending your item to the address you are asking us to ship to.
Once I have provided you with proof of shipping. The responsibility then relies with you and the shipping agent. Incase of a lost parcel, I will provide you with all of the information I have pertaining to your shipment.
International buyers: I will offer Global Priority Mail, Global Express Mail & Air Mail Parcel Post if you choose not to insure your packages you do so at your own risk and the responsibility relies with you and the shipping agent. Incase of a lost parcel, I will provide you with all of the information I have pertaining to your shipment. Paypal says that 98% of all international buyers have unconfirmed addresses. You must send us an email verifying your address and phone number. This is for your protection as well as ours. We are going to ask you to send us an email stating that ...