WILLITTS San Rafael Calif CAMEO HEART MUSIC BOX - label
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 12/05/2006
Channel: Online Auction
"WILLITTS" CAMEO HEART MUSIC BOX
Willitts Exclusive Imports Cameo heart music box, San Rafael, Calif. Made in Japan. Original foil seal still on bottom of music box (See Photos). 3 ¾" across heart X 2" in height. Music box plays but not sure what the song is. Sounds like Somew my love. Some of gold is slightly worn off w the box opens and on legs but doesn't take away from the beauty of the music box.
Payment and Shipping Terms and Procedures:
I accept personal checks, money orders, BidPay and PayPal, but listed below are a few conditions you should know about.
1. The shipping Calculator is usually available for the continental United States. If you are outside the continental United States or the calculator is not working please contact me for shipping costs.
2, Personal checks (US funds only) are welcome. Depending on your feedback and / or whether you are a prior customer, checks may result in a delay until the check clears the bank.
3. I will be very happy to combine shipping for multiple wins within a 7-day period, as long as all items are paid for in one payment. Please contact me after your first win to let me know you intend to bid on more items, and ask for a combined invoice once you are finished.
4, I generally ship small items every day. I use the United States Post office. For large items I will use United Parcel. Please remember that if you buy insurance the rule for claims requires a wait of at least 30 days before a claim can be filed.
5. I will notify you when payment is received, and again whey you item has been shipped. I generally leave feedback after shipping items. I would greatly appreciate your feedback to let me know you have received your order.
6. If you mail your payment, please include the item number and you mailing address with it.
7. Although all sales are final as in most auctions, please let me know if t is a problem. I will do my best to work with you to resolve any reasonable problems. Please be aware, however, that I cannot be responsible if the Post Office breaks or loses your item.
View Similar Items