Wisconsin Select Beer, Million Brewery New Lisbon Match
or Sign In to see what it's worth.
Click here to upgrade your account
Sold Date: 12/01/2006
Channel: Online Auction
Category: Alcohol & Smoking
9. A great vintage matchbook cover for "Pale Dry Wisconsin Select Beer" brewed by the Million Brewery of New Lisbon, Wisconsin. Advertising on the front cover for "Tick's Place, New Lisbon, Wisconsin." Made by the Lion Match Co. of New York.
The matches with staple were removed and the matchcover was pressed flat as is the normal practice of matchbook collectors. This vintage matchbook cover is used and in very good condition.
Be sure to visit our Ebay store, w we have over 3500 postcards to choose from! Shipping for one postcard to the US, Canada or Mexico is $1.50; shipping for one postcard outside the US is $2.00. Any pink, blue or yellow tint in the picture is from the overhead lighting. Unless I state that the item is tinted, then the tint was caused by our lighting and it is not on the picture itself.
I DO NOT stop auctions and I DO NOT negotiate shipping/handling costs. Multiple purchases ON THE SAME DAY receive reduced shipping, but please wait until we invoice you!
TERMS OF SALE: Please make sure you are comfortable with the following terms before bidding.
1. I combine purchases made on the SAME DAY to reduce the shipping costs as much as possible!!!
2. POSTAGE COSTS ARE VERY MUCH HIGHER FOR BUYERS LIVING OUTSIDE THE U.S.A. It can take up to 3 months for shipments outside the US to arrive! Please be patient.
3. I strongly urge my buyers to purchase postal insurance on their items. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to purchase this insurance. We accept no liabilities or obligations for any packages/parcels once they are mailed. If the buyer declines to insure his package he will have no recourse with the USPS if the package is damaged or not delivered.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No returns!
5. PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept PAYPAL and BIDPAY at !! OR Pay by money order or check, made out to Judy Osterhoudt. I strongly advise not to send cash. You never know when someone is going to open the mail before it reaches me...the only way to insure your cash payment reaches me is to mail it in a registered letter (very expensive!).
6. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF CLOSE OF AUCTION. If you have a spam blocker program it is your responsibility to contact us. I seem to be getting a lot of emails back these days because they do not get through the spam blockers.
7. FOREIGN BUYERS outside the U.S.A. or CANADA must RESPOND and pay by PayPal or BidPay within 10 days. If you are unable to do this, please do not bid.
View Similar Items