WW-II WW-I Field Telephone US Forest Sevice Mod C

  • Sold for: Start FREE Trial! or Sign In to see what it's worth.
  • Item Category: Militaria & Weapons
  • Source: eBay
  • Sold Date: Jan 08,2007
  • Channel: Online Auction

Available at auction is a very rare U.S. Forest Service Field Telephone Mod C. The U.S. Forest Service was a pioneer in the design & use of portable communications equipment of this type. In fact many of their designs proved so valuable in concept that they were barrowed both in part & full by our military in times of great stress. These phones were used in both WW-I WW-II, this example has an expection date of 1949 inside it's lid. I have some more examples of this modle phone but I don't feel theay are in as good shape.

I promptly answer all questions (even the stupid ones).

Over the next few weeks, or months, I'll be selling off one of the most extensive collections of historic radio equipment ever assembled. Including vintage US Forest Service, Ham, Civil Defense, WW-II OSS & CIA spy radios, Signal Corps, Military & Para-Military, Marine Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, you name it! Items dating from 1914 into the 1990's.

*************************************************************************

DON'T BID: If you don't have the expertise to work with this type equipment, or if you don't have easy access to those expertise, don't bid! If you can't communicate, don't bid! If your not going to pay promptly don't bid! If you are using any email address other than the one you have registered with Bay, or if your spam filter will prevent you from receiving my messages, don't bid. If you are unable to read & understand elementary English don't bid! If you are located in, or associated with, a communist country, or any other that is hostile to the United States DO NOT BID! Acceptable destination countries are listed in the "will ship to" column above. If you have any doubts ask. If I have not received a response from the high bidder within 7 days of the close of this sale, this item will be relisted & negative FB issued.

*************************************************************************

SHIPPING: ALL shipping is done with USPS. (UPS or Fedex only if the buyer makes all arranegments). High bidder will pay actual postage fees from 65634 with your choice of all the available US Postal Service options. I don't charge any BS so called "handling" fees or inflated fixed shipping charges designed to screw you for more money with Ebay's blessing. I strongly feel bidders should protest & boycott sellers that do! Multiple sales are always combined for the best shipping price at the buyer's request. If you are located within traveling distance from me you are more than welcome to pick up your items in person.

*************************************************************************

PAYMENT: Accepted methods include cash, good checks or money orders(of all kinds). Non US buyers MUST use Westarn Onion or send International Postal Money orders! ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL! I'm no longer going to pay their excessive fees & hidden charges. Notice a trend? Don't like it? Tell Bay! Bay advises sellers to pump up their starting bids or shipping/handling charges to compensate for these fees so that everybody gets screwed equally. BS! Not me, I'll not overcharge 75% of my customers so that the other 25% can use Paypal! DO NOT use the checkout feature. Take no payment action until you have received a billing. I'll contact you for address/billing/shipping information.

*************************************************************************

ATTENTION SNIPERS: This is a SEVEN day sale! Don't contact me after the sale ends and tell me you couldn't get your bidding done in time!! The starting bid on all my sales is more a reflection of my time & trouble to box/ship an item rather than it's value or what I must have for it. So bid away, usually your starting bid will buy the item anyway.

*************************************************************************

Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.

Relevant Articles