This is a faithful reproduction of WWII Luftwaffe M35 Filgerbluse, It is brand new and made of great quality
The M35 Fliegerbluse (flight blouse) is the first type field uniform issued to the Luftwaffe units, which was itself descended from one of the field blouses worn by German troops during WWI. The M35 pattern differed from that adopted in 1940 by without the two
flapped pockets, it was very popular with the paratroops and indeed all Luftwaffe personnel, as both a field germent and a stylishoff-duty alternative to the four-pocket tunic.
Like the originals, our Fliegerbluse is featured with:
* 2 inside pockets, at chest level that can be closed by means of tabs and buttons.
* 2 chest darts and 2 darts in the back of the blouse.
* closure for wear in cold weather.
* cuff tabs on the sleeves for cuff adjustment.
* Gray/blue twill lining with correct markings/stamps
Collar TabsShoulderboards Luftwaffe NCO's Gull Wings 45 115 26 65 21 52 28 71 22.00 26.00 18.00 22.00 24.00 28.00 Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.