Please note that I took the photo below prior to cleaning up and operating the siren. I have replaced most of the 1/2" fasteners with new stainless, as the originals were rusted together. I've also replaced the cast iron pipe companion flange from the ship (also rusty) with a new stainless one. I'm going to be bringing this out of storage tomorrow and will add a current photo or replace the one below. As you can see, the valve pull lever is missing--I do not have this piece.
This thing is seriously heavy. It will be over 70 pounds once crated. Because crating is a big effort, I'm not going to crate it unless it sells successfully, so this won't be a ships-next-day-after-payment sale. I expect to get this out the Monday following the close of the auction, so that I have a weekend to build it a proper crate-inside-a-cardboard-box shipping solution. ... read more