From the HPA website:
Officers had four color choices available for shirts: Khaki Shade 1, Drab Shade 54 (pink), Olive Drab shade 51 and enlisted ranks' Olive Drab Shade 18. Olive Drab Shade 51 was not authorized for wear with the officer uniform blouse; shirts of this color, like those authorized for officers in the enlisted ranks' shade 18, were reserved as a working uniform shirt worn with trousers but without the blouse. However, t were instances when regulations were sometimes overlooked and the shade 51 shirts can be found being worn with the blouse, though such applications were not common and forbidden if you went by the book. Our copy of the 'Rangoon' is available in Olive Drab shade 51 or Drab Shade 54 (pink). We have seven form-fitted sizes available, and each shirt comes with its own authentic officer-grade necktie.
From the satin-lined yoke to the fine gabardine, these shirts are so accurate you'll think you've stepped back into a 1940's military post exchange. Dress like a true West Pointer with one of these and just look sharp! Check out these authentic features:
Copy of original maker's label design produced on a vintage shuttle loom
* Custom manufacturing of authentic 1940's spec. two-ply, four-season, 12-ounce 100% worsted wool gabardine, not a cheap and inaccurate poly-wool blend
* Custom manufacturing of authentic satin rayon lining for neck/yoke area
* Authentic two-button tab collar with collar stand design for durability and a sharper appearance
* Hidden pencil slot in left breast pocket
* Placket-front construction
* Two-button cuffs with form-fit third button on forearm slit opening
* Form-fitted tapered body, exactly as found on the original vintage 'Rangoon'
* Deep gull-wing scallops on pocket flaps, exactly duplicating the original vintage 'Rangoon' design
* Button-down epaulets exactly duplicating the stitching and design shape of the original vintage 'Rangoon'
* Exact copy of button color and style found on the original vintage 'Rangoon'
* 100% cotton thread assembly
As this is a "sale" item we will accept only Paypal, and payment is expected within 3 days of sale!
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.