Collecting Kentucky Derby
It is billed as the most exciting two minutes in sports. And it is for 3-year olds only. We’re talking about the ultimate horse race known as the Kentucky Derby.
Hi fellow comic aficionados.
I’ve been lurking here and enjoying Matt’s articles over the past few weeks. He has a wealth of information to share but so far its mainly been a one-sided conversation. In the hopes of opening up participation I figured an introduction thread would be in order.
The power of the past…
The power of the past in design, desire, money, art, furniture and most everything else of value is echoed in reproductions.
MY HUSBAND FOUND A GRAVY BOWL MADE BY JOHANN HAVILAND. IT HAS GOLD TRIM AND FLOWERS ON IT. TRYING TO FIND OUT VAULE OF IT. SOMEONE HELP.
How to Submit a Comic Book Question
Recently I have been contacted by a couple of members that were confused as to what information I would need to help them in figuring out what kind of comics they had and how much they were worth. This got me thinking. I’ve noticed that there isn’t a currently a Worthologist question format for each category so I decided to make one just for comics.
Why Be a Member of WorthPoint?
Registering for a WorthPoint member account is free. Once you register, you have access to the following:
1. Ask a Question – Where you can post questions about antiques and collectibles for other members of the WorthPoint community to respond to. It’s a free way to get feedback on an item that may be potentially collectible.
How to establish email notifications
Don´t miss a beat and keep in the loop with your subscribed groups. Choose when you would like to be notified, via email, for new posts submitted by group members. Follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account
2. Click the “Edit Account” tab on the right side of the page
3. Scroll down the page until you reach the Communities Settings box where you will find Email notifications
Allow members to contact you directly
Being part of the WorthPoint community allows you to communicate and share collecting experiences. Allow other members to contact you directly to glean more information, or to convey their similar antique and collecting interests. Here is another way to stay connected with your collecting community.
1. Log in to your WorthPoint account
How to edit your email address
There may come a time when you will need to edit your email account information. Here´s how.
1. Sign in to your WorthPoint account. Once logged in you will automatically be directed to your “My WorthPoint” page.
2. In the right hand column under My WorthPoint click on the “Edit Account” tab
3. Here you will be able to make the appropriate changes to your existing email address.
How to recover your password
Did you forget your password? No problem. In this day and age we are inundated with passwords and remembering all of them can prove to be quite challenging. If you ever find yourself in this predicament with your WorthPoint password don´t fret, just follow these simple steps and you´ll be up and running in no time.