Since 1996, I have worked as a “general counsel” or “Wall Street lawyer” to hundreds of small businesses, entrepreneurs, franchise owners, self-employed professionals, not-for-profit entities, and other business clients throughout the northeastern United States.
If you are thinking of starting your own business or professional practice at some point, or if you are running an existing business and have legal questions your local attorneys cannot answer, I would like to hear from you.
Who are My Typical Clients?
I focus on representing entrepreneurs, small business owners and self-employed professionals. My typical clients are:
• People buying into franchises;
• People starting up retail stores, service businesses and consulting practices;
• People starting up home based businesses;
• People forming LLCs, corporations, and other small business entities;
• People selling or buying an existing small business or professional practice;
• Doctors, dentists, architects, engineers, and other self-employed professionals;
• Technology driven enterprises in the information technology, electronics and telecommunications industries;
• Entertainment, publishing and other media enterprises dealing with intellectual property (such as trademarks and copyrights); and
• People negotiating severance packages with former employers, including “noncompete” and other restrictive agreements.
When you contact Cliff Ennico (203.254.1727 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org), please mention the coupon code WPCLIFF25 to receive your WorthPoint Affinity Partners Program discount.