1967 Topps Baseball COMPLETE SET!!! HIGH #'s NICE!
- Source: eBay
Description:I have been collecting cards for over 30 years, and now it is time for someone else to enjoy this piece of baseball history. This is a complete 1967 Topps baseball card set, including all of those very tough high number cards! One card in the set is graded, which is the Mantle PSA 6. Overall, judging the rest of the set with 30 years of experience of collecting and closely following Beckett guidelines, my opinion is that the condition of the cards is 95% of the set is EX-MT, and the other 5% of the set is EX. Out of all the Topps baseball card sets, this set is the second most popular among collectors. The popularity comes from abundance of the rookies and star cards in this set, and the amazing eye appeal of the set itself. If you are looking for a very nice set loaded with stars and top rookie cards, which will only increase in value, THIS IS THE SET FOR YOU. Includes key cards: Tom Seaver RC!, Rod Carew RC!, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Juan Marichal, Brooks Robinson, Rocky Colavito, Pete Rose, Don Drysdale, Willie Stargell, Willie Mays, Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Willie McCovey, Orlando Cepeda, Al kaline, Roger Marris, Luis Aparicio, Frank Robinson, Steve Carlton, Bob Gibson, Joe Morgan, Carl Yastrzemski, Phil Niekro, Harmon Killebrew, Lou Brock, Jim Palmer, Tony Perez SP, Murry ... read more