Antique Brass Carriage Clock & Key

I believe this is called a carriage clock. It has bevelled glass on the sides and top. The glass on the right side is smashed, and the glass on the top is split. T is a key that winds two places, but none for the bigger wind. It is as found from an estate sale. The back opens. I took several pictures.