Cleveland & Pittsburgh - 1869 Annual Pass

The Cleveland & Pittsburgh Railroad was originally chartered in 1836 as the Cleveland, Warren & Pittsburgh Railroad, but the charter was changed in 1847 to the Cleveland & Pittsburgh Railroad. The company began service in 1850 and continued operating until 1871 when it became a part of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Shipped with Satisfaction Guaranteed.