Very Nice Layout For Your HO Trains
NOTE: The price of this track set increased by $2 with this new shipment. My price increased 20% overnight so it couldn't be helped. I'm sorry for this but it's the economic world we live in.
This is all brand new track pulled from a new set. It will be packed carefully since it is no longer in the manufacturer's box.
It is all Bachmann Nickel/Silver EZ Track on gray roadbed.
Here is everything you need for a 38x 56 inch oval track.
1. 12 pieces of 18" radius curved track (12 needed to make a full circle when using 18" track)
2. Three pieces of 9-inch straight track
3. One piece of 9" terminal/rerailer straight track
1. 11 pieces of 18" radius curved track
2. Four pieces of 9-inch straight track
3. One piece of 18" radius curved terminal/rerailer
Both versions result in a 38 X 56 inch oval track. The only difference is that in one version you make the power connection on a straight track and on the other you make it on a curved track.
Just as a point of reference, I checked the Bachmann factory store for their prices on track. I used the cheapest option - buying bulk track in boxes of 50 pieces.
The 12 curved tracks would cost $37.20 ($3.10 each)