THE BEAUTIFUL ISLE OF MULL Scottish Highlands & Islands Tobermory Iona 1926 1st
- Source: eBay UK
ON OFFER FOR AUCTION I HAVE A BOOK TITLED:
THE BEAUTIFUL ISLES OF MULL by Thomas Hannan.
The book is published by Robert Grant & Sons Edinburgh 1926.
1. THE BEAUTIFUL ISLE OF MULL
2. TOBERMORY - THE BAY AND THE TOWN
3. HIS SPANISH MAJESTYS SHIP " ADMIRAL OF FLORENCE"
4.SEARCHING FOR TREASURE
5. AROS HOUSE, TOBERMORY
6. THE NORTH ROAD TO MULL
7. GLENGORM CASTLE
8. FROM TOBERMORY TO CALGARY
9. THREE TALES OF DERVAIG
10. DERVAIG TO SALEN: TOBERMORY TO SALEN
11. DEVAIG TO LOCH TUATH & TORLOISK HOUSE
12. LOCH TUATH AND LOCH NA KEAL, TO SALEN
13. ULVA AND INCH KENNETH
14. GRULINE AND LOCH BA
15. THE BURNING FIERY FURNACE OF MULL
16. ARDMEANACH & LOCH SCRIDAIN
17. THE ROSS OF MULL
19. THE SOUTH COAST - CARSAIG & LOCHBUIE
The books cover is green cloth boards with gold gilt title writing to the front cover. The spine has faded in colour and the book is missing it"s title page, a good reading copy. The cover is in good clean condition. The innerboards and endpapers have maps of Mull to them and are in good order. The book is illustrated throughout with black and white plates, all the plates are present. There are 211 pages. Some of the pages have light ... read more