Lego Shelob the Spider and Frodo minifigure

  • Sold for: Start Free Trial or Sign In to see what it's worth.
  • Item Category: Toys, Dolls, Games & Puzzles
  • Source: eBay
  • Sold Date: Feb 22, 2014
  • Channel: Auction House

This spider and Frodo come from that scene in Lord of the Rings where Frodo gets caught by Shelob and wound up in his web. The spider was taken apart, played with and then reassembled so the bricks do show some wear, however, the Frodo minifigure is in great condition. I'm 99% sure the spider is complete (I put it together myself so I'm leaving the 1% just in case). Most of the bricks have been disassembled for shipping, but the manual is included for reassembly.

Please look at the pictures and description carefully and ask me any questions you may have prior to purchasing this spider and minifigure since I do not accept returns. I only ship within the US. Thank you for checking out my listing!