LEGOS HUGE LOT GIANT TUB FULL

This auction is on a giant lot of legos, this will include what you see it is a rubbermaid tub full its is 16" deep and 20" long and 16" wide. It contains about 93% actual legos the other 7% is misc other lego like blocks. this will be shipped in the tub as well. feel free to ask if you have any questions good luck and .
There will be no international shipping US shipping only.