Lionel Great Western Railroad Steam engine with tender, works, needs parts

Does actually run just fine. Just is missing front end parts I can see, may be other smaller things missing as well, not terribly familiar with these trains. The tender has a broken truck and missing wheels on those trucks. Should be considered for parts or repair or restoration. Includes flat car which has missing wheels/broken truck

Shipping quote for Lower 48 only, AK and HI will be invoiced with additional costs. Thanks for looking. From a smoke free home.

A note about shipping costs and handling times. I am NOT a full time seller. I do ebay part time from my full time job. Having said that, I offer 3 business day handling. 80% of the time, I get packages shipped within 2 business days, the other 20% hit the 3 day mark. Bear in mind, business days are M-F excluding holidays. Shipping costs are based on my knowledge of shipping over the last 15 years. Occasionally, the buyer ends up grossly over charged due to their proximity to me. When this happens, I always refund a portion of what they paid. If it’s over a bit, I generally cover that myself. I also on occasion, bump buyers up from standard to expedited on my dime if the costs are not much more than the buyer paid. I simply try to be fair and make the experience as pleasant as possible. Please keep the above in mind when considering bidding or purchasing from
... read more