LOADED HOF auto patch lot x119 Hank Aaron Ted Williams

WOW! What a lot for the baseball fan! 119 nice cards. Every card listed or scanned!!!! LOADED with Hall of Famers! AUTOS and game used! The BIG GUYS are in ! Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, Roger Maris, Reggie Jackson, Johnny Bench, Stan Musial, Nolan Ryan, Tony Gwynn...the list goes ON AND ON!!!!! I would say 90% of this lot is all Hall of Famers. the other 10% or so are vintage, retired star players with a current star like Maddux mixed in and t Absolutely LOADED! The list below is of the cards NOT in the 12 scans! No rookie auto fillers......no common fillers....every card listed! This lot is worth SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! So many of these card are #ed, too!

Who is in the scans? Just to name a few:

Reggie Jackson 05 UD Hal of Fame AUTO/JERSEY 3/15 Johnny Bench on card auto from 2002 Fleer Greats Don Mattingly on card auto from Donruss Significant Signatures #/2000 Al Kaline $40 2006 Greats auto Johan Santana / Steve Carlton 05 Reflections DUAL auto TIER 1 (75 or less!) This was a redemption card that Upper Deck sent replacements for to many people!!! Roy Campanella gu glove (pictured with Yogi Berra) 4/15!!!!! Hank Aaron Tools of the Trade bat/jersey #/200 Roger Maris pants 24/25! Gary Carter AUTO from LEAF #42/50 Ted Williams / Nomar dal jersey from SP!!! Stan Musial bat 32/75 Warren Spahn Steve Carlton Sweet
... read more