Historically, Old R. H. Parker was a product of the N M URI & CO. that was located in Louisville Kentucky. N.M. Uri originally operated a wholesale liquore company in in Paducah, Kentucky in 1872, but later joined with Bernard and Isaac Bernheim to form Bernheim Bros. & Uri. However by 1897, he sold his interest in the distillery to form his own company, which was N. M. Uri & Co. His company in 1897 took over and started operating the International Distillery that was located at Hunters Station in Louisville. The company also had a second office location in Chicago, Illinois. N.M. Uri continued to operate until the onset of Prohibition in 1919.
Some of company’s other popular brands that were distilled under different... read more