MFB OSC-02 Triple VCO and Mixer OSC (Faulty) synth modules Eurorack
- Source: eBay UK
- These synth modules have been damaged in transit, and do not function properly (see below), perhaps someone handy with a soldering iron could fix them -
OSC-02 - Oscillators 2 and 3 work as normal, but Oscillator 1 (CV input and ouput 1) does not work.
Mixer Osc - Needs to be soldered to OSC 02, but has one wire missing (see photo)
Modules come with screws, box and instructions.
* 3 voltage-controlled analog oscillators
* triangle, saw tooth, square waveforms
* common and individual CV-control
* 2 x pulse width modulation
* internal and external hard-sync
* digital ring-modulation
OSC-02 may look like OSC-01 but is a very different beast inside. Unlike its hybrid brother OSC-01, the OSC-02 uses fully analog technique
taken from MFB Synth II model. Three oscillators with all benefits and the typical character of analog construction in a single compact module.
OSC-02 offers a variety of notable functions: Beside a common CV-control voltage for all VCOs, all oscillators can be individually controlled by CV-sources, e.g.|
by different tracks of a CV-sequencer like Doepfers MAQ-16/3 or the AS Oberkorn. VCO 1 can be synchronized to VCO 3, individually or paired with VCO 2.
The same goes