Original 7th Gurkhas marked aluminum handled kukri with sheath

Original 7th Gurkhas marked kukri with brass tipped leather covered wood sheath. Overall length of the kukri is about 13.5", of which 4" is the handle. Aluminum handle with Regimentally marked brass pommel. Believe item was acquired in England during WW2. Only one of the (also 7th marked) small knives remains.
"The 7th (Duke of Edinburgh's Own) Gurkha Rifles started as a rifle regiment of the British Indian Army comprising Gurkha soldiers of Nepalese origin, before being transferred to the British Army following India's independence.
The original 7th Gurkhas was formed as the Assam Sebundy Corps in 1835, eventually becoming a Gurkha regiment within the Bengal Native Infantry, ranked as the 43rd Gurkhas. In 1903, it was renumbered as the 7th Gurkha Rifles. The year before, the 8th Gurkha Rifles was formed from a nucleus of men primarily from the 10th Gurkha Rifles, but also from other Gurkha units. In 1903, this became the 2nd Battalion, 10th Gurkha Rifles. until 1907; at that time, the 7th Gurkhas amalgamated with the 8th Gurkha Rifles to become its 2nd Battalion, while 2/10 Gurkha Rifles was renamed as the "new" 7th Gurkhas." - Wikipedia