Stiffel Brass Table Lamp & Shade NICE 3-Way


Stiffel Brass Table Lamp & Shade NICE 3-Way
You are bidding on a Stiffel Brass Table Lamp that comes with it Original Stiffel Shade. The lamp uses a standard 3-way bulb (Bulb Not Included). The lamp and shade are in very good used condition (you may want to give the lamp a light polishing); the lamp works (See Photo #1 - it shows the lamp lit up). The power cord is in very good condition. The switch for the lamp is on the bottom of the base. The felt is intact on the underside of the base, and is in great condition. The Stiffel label is on the lamp, and engraved on the ring of the shade (See Photos #5 & #6).

The lamp measures about 35" Height (this height includes the harp & finial). The Shade measures about 16" Height x 15-1/2" Diameter (this is the diameter of the bottom of the shade, the diameter of the top of the shade is about 14").

You are purchasing this Stiffel Lamp & Shade, based on the photos and description - so please email me with any questions prior to the auction ending.

Enjoy bidding.

PLEASE READ ALL BIDDING INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PLACING A BID.

Thanks for Looking

No Reserve
All SALES ARE FINAL. T are no returns or refunds, unless prearranged with the seller within 5 days of receipt of item. If somehow we misrepresent the item or its condition

I accept Visa, Mastercard or I also accept money orders and personal checks. All personal checks require a 7 day waiting period to clear bank before item ships.

Buyers pays actual shipping charges unless a flat rate shipping charge is stated in listing. Non-flat rate shipping charges include the actual cost of packing materials & shipping to safely ship your package. Please see my feedback.

ALL NON-PAYPAL PAYMENTS (Check & Money Orders) MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION CLOSE. If payment is not received within 7 days of auction close e-bay will be notified, negative feedback will be posted and item will be resold. If you are not able to make payment within 7 days PLEASE DO NOT BID.

If you are making a payment by PAYPAL, the payment must be received within 3 days of auction close.

When I receive your payment, I email you to let you know that payment has been received, & when I will ship your item & the anticipated delivery date. If the item is not received or received damaged, you need to contact me within 7 days of the anticipated delivery date in order for the carrier to be able to retrieve the item, or a claim to be promptly processed

For 95% of the high bidders that already contact me promptly after auction ends, the following message will not apply, for the other 5% of bidders please read: High bidder MUST e-mail me with their complete ship to address and letting me know what form of payment they will be making WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE. Failure to contact me within 3 days will result in the item being resold & negative feedback being posted with e-bay. T are no exceptions to this policy.

...

... read more