Up for auction is vintage Ball Eclipse canner. It would hold 7 quarts. It has bakelite wing-nuts and one is missing. T is a very large wire basket. T is some rust on the bottom of the inside of the canner and on the wire rack. It is made by Ball Brothers Co. and Muncie, Indianna. It has PAT. NO 2036901 on the lid. The glass on the pressure guage is broken. I haven't tried to use this pressure cook. T is etching on the inside and rust on the inside.
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- Pressure Regulator weight
- Sturdy Bakelite handle - Perfect condition
- Exclusive Metal To Metal Seal. No Gaskets To Crack, Burn, Replace, Or Clean.
- Professional Quality, Extra Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Construction Throughout For Fast & Even Heating.
- Includes Cooking/Canning Rack
- Easy-To-Read, Instructions can be printed out from online.
Items in the Worthopedia are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs.